Thursday 10:25am
Second attempt at breakfast. Ate at COHO cafe. Cute place, strange combinations of food items. I had scrambled eggs with asparagus, mushrooms (eww), wild rice, & cream cheese with aside of fruit and toast. Scott ordered an egg torte that had eggs, red peppers, avocado, spinach, tomato & hollaindaise sauce and fruit and toast. Very tasty.
11:04
Start hiking Cauldron trail at Temperance.
Well, that was unsuccessful.
12:42
Scott thought it would be fun to walk down a bike trail that looked over the HWY then walk down the river trail which would have been 100X more scenic.
1:10
I got my 2nd yahtzee! I won 390 to 302
Weather is good-still chilly, but the sun is shining the sky is blue.
1:39
Arrived at Split rock
3:16
On our way to buy some groceries. Lunch time.
While hiking around Split Rock we met 2 very nice people. Their from Albert Lea and have been married for 43 years. Cute old couple.
We are now at Zups grocery store in Silver Bay
We decided to stay this evening. Time to relax and eat homemade pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment