Disclaimer: This blogger does not proof read before posting. If offended by bad grammer, poor spelling, or pathetic use of the english language discontinue use.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Good and bad news....
What do you want first the good or the bad news...
OK
Good news first, I'm healthy and so are my ovaries!
The bad news, I have to cut down on the zumbaing :( And I wanted to kick it up a knoch
The doc thinks my lack of pregnancy could be linked to too much bouncing and abe crunches....im not doing a real good job at cutting down. and most likely will continue doing the same amount of work until I get pg...but if i'm still not pg in months to come I'll then make lifestyle changes, hence less zumba
2 comments:
You have to cut down on your Zumba-ing?? WHY?
The doc thinks my lack of pregnancy could be linked to too much bouncing and abe crunches....im not doing a real good job at cutting down. and most likely will continue doing the same amount of work until I get pg...but if i'm still not pg in months to come I'll then make lifestyle changes, hence less zumba
Post a Comment