I'm too excited to sleep and I have yet to decide what to wear during travel.
But seriously, does my camera bag count as carry on? If so, my shoes are staying home...
this isn't my bag exactly, but pretty close
I'll be leaving the house in 5 hours!!! I'm excited to spend a long weekend away from home with the girls! I'll sure miss Scott! I already do. We said our 'goodbyes' today at noon when he left for work. 2pm-8am plus a meeting before. Long day for Scott and class tomorrow morning, poor guy!
While I have girl time, he'll be enjoying his guy time, hence fishing opener this coming Saturday. We sure picked the best weekend to leave!!
Happy weekend everybody! And Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:
You can have a "purse" and a bag. So maybe if you count your camera bag as your purse...?
Post a Comment