I love softball season. My Thursday evenings are spent at the fields cheering on the team.
Over the years the team has had quite the face lift. Ever since Scott and I have been together I would watch him and his team play Thursday after Thursday.
The old team was filled with siblings and friends since birth. They would play, fight, and get lose :) Many tempers were hot and on fire!
Now, the team is more relaxed. They encourage one another and I'm pretty sure Scott is the only one with a hot temper (ok, not really the only one)
The team has some originals for the old roster. Its filled with siblings, in-laws, and old friends, young ones, and old ones, new faces, and fresh talent.
And, they play a pretty good game. I am so proud to be apart of fan club!
It has been so much fun to this team grow and change over the years.
Good luck Synergy Sports Remax Wolcyns Tree Farm (pending)!!

No comments:
Post a Comment