I took this the day we visited Molokini crater for a little snorkeling. It was the most amazing experience ever (on a vacation). The weather wasn't perfect, but the day sure was.
Our first stop was the small "U" shaped island, Molokini, were we saw countless amounts of tropical fish. Like what you would see while watching "Nemo". An hour later we continued on to Lanai. Unfortunately, on our way to the second destination a sequel had developed between Lanai and Molokai forcing us to turn around and snorkel at a location off Maui. There we saw less fish but more exotic creatures like sea turtles, eel, and a small octopus. I was terrified to see a shark, no matter how shy they may be. After all the water activities we ended the trip with, what is now my favorite drink, Mai Tais. I/we can not wait to return. All we have to do it wait and save ($$). We're not all that great at either of those...But I do know that day will come. And that's all I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment