
The other day I was flipping through BHG (Better Homes & Gardens) and come across this idea!
I was instantly inspired to rethink my whole what-to-do-with-the-spare-bedroom-slash-office redecorate/reorganize idea!
This is my new and improved fantasy. Office in kitchen! I've had this plan for quite sometime, just never sure how to pull if off. Fashion and function are a must for such a small and limited house!
Below is my sketch I whipped up today while completely bored at work. As you can see we have two chairs and two desk areas. No longer will Scott and I fight over office space, and once I get my laptop we also will stop fighting over computer time!
More desk, more filing cabinets, more shelves=more storage. But the greatest payouts will be the spare room will finally be a spare room, I can read recipes off the computer instead of printing or righting the whole thing down, I can zumba in my kitchen (tons easier). So with the many pros that will come of this, I have lots of research and price comparing ahead of me. I am so inspired!! I love improvements/organization/function/just plain re-doing!

Wish me luck!!
Mom! What are your thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment