Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Facebook | You Captured Photography

Facebook You Captured Photography


Nearly two weeks ago now, Heidi and I launched our Facebook fan page! It was unreal to see the support from friends and family! We got several notes and emails of encouragement. And the best part, we have booked several shoots! I (I say I, because I can't speak for Heidi) am still trying to find my place in the world of photography. I have skill and I have confidence (most of the time) and I know I have the support. But the more I wiggle in to this field the more I see so is everyone else :) I have a challenge ahead of me. But for once I'm doing something I actually love!

I am so thankful to have a business partner! Not only would I hate to do a shoot all alone (I'm talking weddings and larger events. Babies and grads are completely different), but what if something happened to my equipment? Or some other catastrophic event! Having a business partner sure adds to the fun. We can work off each other, help each other, throw ideas off each other....and the travel won't be as lonely.

My jobs with the U have been such an incredible opportunity and I have only Alyssa to thank. If it wasn't for her, none of it would have EVER happened! The travel, the people I have met...everything has been such an amazing ride! I am very much looking forward to my future working with CCEFP .

I think this new adventure is going to be one bumpy ride...but so worth every tension head ache :) (head aches caused by me neglecting my poor eye sight and refusing to wear my glasses...oooops)

No comments: