I had an appt. this past Friday. The Doc suggested I make an appt with a my primary care Doctor concerning my thyroid. He seems to believe our "problem" is mechanical. So after I get my...you know what...I am to call his nurse to schedule a hysterosalpingogram. Also, He mentioned my testosterone levels are on the high side....Scott's concerned he married a man (No need to make jokes at my/our expense). He'll be looking into that to see what the high levels could be effecting.
On my way to the cities that same day my IF Doc called to inform me that he was confused. The first time I had my blood tested (9/21) my thyroid level was over 4. After testing my blood again on Friday my thyroid level is back down to 1. He assured me he's going to find a primary care Doc and ask about my strange spike.
That is the update...
No comments:
Post a Comment