
Friday night I went out with my sister and two of her friends from HS. We went to a bar/restaurant to celebrate the birthday of another friend of my sisters. Well, as I was talking to the birthday boy he asked what "I do". I said, "Dietary manager, zumba instructor and aspiring photographer". He got really excited and shared with me his passion for photography. We had this long conversation and he showed me some of his work. He's really good. He mentioned a program I have never heard of and he OFFERED it to me! FOR FREE! Anyway, yesterday my sister contacted him for me and he sent me the link. Now, I am the proud owner of Dynamic photo HDR.
What it is: You take multiple shots of the same scene or image at different exposures. Then, with the program you line the images up and play around with all the different options and the result can be pretty amazing. Obviously, the image I decided to play with is not the ideal series of pictures...but I'm learning!
But this is what it can do!

Pretty cool, Huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment