Tonight I will be sleeping at my sister in St.Paul then,
bright and early Monday morning we are flying out to Chicago for a day then,
flying out to North Carolina Tuesday through Saturday!
I am so excited and have really been looking forward to this trip.
If it's anything like the last one, this is going to ROCK!
There's one difference, other the location and purpose of this event and the fact that I added to my camera equipment collection (thank you Mom's and Scott)
That one difference is I will be working with someone.
The Last trip I was completely independent.
Of coarse, I would consult with Alyssa to be sure I was getting what she wanted.
This time around I have someone who may or may not follow me around or may or may not expect me to follow him around.
This will be interesting!
Non the less, you can sleep soundly knowing I'll be having a great time this week!
Extra little tid bit: Earlier this year when I went to Chicago with the girls I had packed a full bag of check-in luggage, a stuffed carry-on, my large purse, and huge camera bag and that was only for a 3 day trip. Since then I have improved my packing skills. I only have one stuffed carry-on, my large purse, and huge camera bag (and tri-pod) all for a 6 day trip. Go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment