It wasn't until just recently I realized how young I really am! How did I forget!? So, in celebration of my youngness my sister and I have been doing all the things young people do....HAVE FUN! Not, just board game fun. But, actually going OUT! I have NEVER done that before...I'M 24! How does that happen!
We travel, with work, but we're always having a great time
We go....out....to dance! (my favorite thing)
We go....out....to dance! (my favorite thing)
We sleep-in and stay in our pajamas
We laugh and giggle, and fight
We have serious conversations on life
We make plans for football games
We eat too much
We stalk...sister knows who
We take silly pictures...that should be deleted!
We workout...I'm still sore BTW
She introduces me to interesting people who I have had great pleasure in getting to know
She is so generous
She is still very protective of me
She is hilarious and so confident
She is a genius
She is my big sister (I know you hate that term but its not referring to size!)
And
And
She is AWESOME
My older sister makes me feel younger than how old I thought I was...does that make sense?
I have been taking this life why too seriously without even realizing it! Funny me. It's the dawning of a new me! Happy ME!

2 comments:
If only I had the words that could describe how you made me feel with your sentiments. I'm speechless but so VERY proud to be your OLDER sisser! :)
:)
Post a Comment