So, like I reported on before, I went to Chicago to photograph a conference, had a ton of fun...yadda yadda yadda...well, my family emails back and forth to keep in touch. We are scattered across Minnesota and all the way to Hawaii. In one of our email exchanges I updated them on my trip with my sister and the CCEFP and the following is what my sister replied:
"As a rebuttal to Ange's email, she did an AWESOME job at the conference in Chicago. And I don't mean that in a sister-kind-of-way. I mean that I've heard fabulous things from fellow staff, faculty and students and I am super excited for her photos to be used. Even though Ange was 'nervous' and probably felt like an amateur photographer, she acted and was treated like a professional. And you know what else? She could listen and schmooze with the best of them (take if from the queen of schmoozing and faking it 'til you make it!). Ange deserves a big round of congratulations and also a big thanks for saving my butt during the four-day adventure! You go girl!"
I love my sister! (*tear*)
No comments:
Post a Comment