Saturday, August 29, 2009

Video Man

My husband has a great talent! And is now expanding that talent into a little side job. This talent has made some pretty incredible picture and video slide shows. This first video he made was for my brother and his new wife back in 2007. He combined the pictures I took at their Montana wedding and the video he shot of the ceremony. It was beautiful to say the least. He's made several others since then. But, it wasn't until recently that he decided to use this talent for a little profit. I'm excited to say that the MBC (Minnesota Baptist Conference) asked if he would be interested in making videos for various projects! Scott was thrilled! He loves doing this and makes it seem so easy. Along with MBC's videos Scott has gotten other offers for weddings and other events. He's real excited to get started.

If you know of anyone who wants a video for any event, or as a keepsake, send me message!
I'll sometime upload one of his to blogger to share.

No comments: