Thursday, August 6, 2009

Poo mood

I have a been in such a "pooie" mood lately....and I hate that. I'm lazy, tired, crabby and want to quit my job ( I know I have a good job...but I still want to quit. So no lectures please!). My house is a mess, my clothes (clean and dirty) are scattered everywhere! My kitchen is a freight and my entryway stinks...literally. And I can't find the source. AHH! I have a "to do" list that has been severally neglected! Important things are being ignored....And right now I just don't care...My mood needs to change!


'night

pity party-check

2 comments:

Kristen said...

party accepted and joined. I have been feeling like this too!! I don't know what it is, but I am hoping that maybe it will change soon! I will pray for yours to feel better as well!

angela joy. said...

WHAT IS IT!?! I'd say its in the water, but were not drinking from the same water source!