***WARNING-this is a boring post, for my own personal enjoyment***
>Sorry<
I wish I would have started blogging when Scott and I first married. I would have been able to record how we lived then as my memory of that time has now been replaced with more important memories and facts. So, in one year from today, I would like to read back to this post and laugh and reminisce of how our life was/is today. I do hope there will be changes of all sizes, and improvements to encourage better living.
Our typical week:
Monday:
Scott works 7:30-3:30 (4-5 Scott arrives home)
I am home working on zumba and being a wife
6pm I leave for class. Go out after class. I get home after 9.
Tuesday:
I work 11-7:30
Scott works 7:30-3:30
Wednesday:
Scott works 7:30-3:30
I am home doing my thing
7:45 I leave for zumba. get home around 9:30
Scott leaves for Awana around 6:30. Goes to the bowling alley until about 10-10:30
Thursday:
Scott works 7:30-3:30
I work 11-7:30
Scott leaves for bowling at about 8:30. Arrives home at 12-1am
Friday:
Scott's day off (varies)
I am home, doing something
In the fall I leave for zumba around 5:45. Go out after class. (Scott hates Friday classes)
Saturday/Sunday:
Every other weekend we work. Same hours as the work week.
Weekends off are booked months in advance.
Of course we have to find time to watch Lost. Typically two discs a week (8 episodes). If we plan 'em just right we can get three in a week! We definitely get our monies worth. You've met your match Netflix! They really gotta start delivering mail on Sundays ;)
There it is. A week in the life of Scott and Ange, for now. All those late nights need to change! Good news, we are in bed before 11! That HAS changed since the beginning of us. Back then it would 1-2am and we'd still be up. But, that was when Scott's hours were 1pm-11pm! Wow, change is wonderful! I wonder what next years week schedule will look like?
No comments:
Post a Comment