I never thought I would be the girl that had to schedule Dr. appointments regarding infertility (IF) issues. I never thought I would be the girl to have her blood drown to check hormone levels a week before her period. I never thought the man I married would have to collect a "sample" for testing. I never thought after 17 months of trying we still would not be pregnant. It's an indescribable pain. This sucks!
After about an hour of answering questions from the doctor, he had no idea where to start. I am 100% healthy, 100% normal. This is a good and bad thing. Where does he start? With Scott.
Can you tell I'm having a down day (these don't happen too often anymore, but they still do. I must be human)...good thing work will keep my mind off all the things I never thought I would have to worry about.
No comments:
Post a Comment