Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Day, Another Shoot


Today 'Lij and I visited my husband's aunt, who has recently went through her second leg surgery in 6 months. Darn broken leg.


My MIL also came.


We spent the whole day shooting E...wow, that sounds bad.


He spent a good portion of the session naked...he loves to be naked. He's such a boy.


500 images later we are sitting in the den editing the images that were taken.


I LOVE editing just as much as I love taking the pictures.


For Christmas this year Scott bought me the upgraded version of photoshop and with it a lightroom 30 day trial (i cant wait to try it out...I'm waiting for the wedding session)


'Lij was so good.


Not a fuss. He must of enjoyed all the attention. Like father like son.




1 comment:

Kristen said...

He is so beautiful Ang! Great job :)