Friday, February 4, 2011

And He Sleeps

E has been napping (if you can call it that) for 4.5 hours! This is a blessing {until tonight that is}

I have been so productive! I've almost forgotten what that's like.

Scott and cousin Kory are on their way (assuming) home from the furniture store with our new sleeper sofa. I was actually able to SHAMPOO our living carpet! WHAT??! Yes, I said SHAMPOO!

I was also able to re-organize our "wall" office. Even the "office cabinet"

I use "" because our house is so tiny everything and every place is multi purpose...hence the sleeper sofa. The living room is not just a, well living room, its also a dining room (we moved the "office" into the kitchen (dining space) to accommodate a "nursery") and now its a bedroom (minus the dresser)!

Man, the day we sell this and move in to something with a 4 digit number for square footage will be AMAZING!!! What a dream come true that will be.

{I am so thankful for this roof over our heads, but finding space and storage is a challenge I would rather not deal with}

And he continues to sleep

Back to taking advantage of this "freedom"

No comments: