Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shiny & New

While on vacation Scott did a silly thing (at the time I didn't think it was silly). After on long day on a the pontoon with the whole family, and few too many...Scott planned on jumping out and swimming to shore. We were getting close so Scott jumped. After a few seconds mom yells out "Where's your phone!! Scott jumping into the lake wouldn't have made me upset if he wasn't expecting a very important call (for an interview I'll blog later about). Scott quickly realized, yes the phone was in his pocket. We tried drying it out the rest of the week. No luck.
We got home and was able to use Scott's sisters old phone as a temporary replacement until, we together could both pick out new ones, as our contract had recently expired.
Or so I thought.
Scott came home last night after a late shift. He played it cool until he asked if I wanted to watch Avatar. I thought he picked it up from Redbox. Giving the request zero thought I quickly rejected the idea. It was late. I would had fallen asleep during the previews. After the rejection I hear noise, like Scott started playing a movie. I tried to look around for where he was and what he was doing. He walks in front of where I was laying with a shiny new, and very cool looking device. I start asking "What did you do!" over and over again. He only laughed. A tad upset because I didn't get a new phone, Scott says "hold on, let me go get yours". What a sneak.
So, now we are both the proud owners of T-mobiles latest creation, Galaxy. I think it's an android, whatever that means. So far I'm in love. And still have so much to learn.

No comments: