Disclaimer: This blogger does not proof read before posting. If offended by bad grammer, poor spelling, or pathetic use of the english language discontinue use.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
The Guinea Pig
Well....I should clarify before I go any further. Today I am sitting my niece. Usually I stay at her house to ensure all her conveniences are close at hand but, today I brought her home with me. And yes, she is now my guinea pig with toys I have purchased our little one. First, she tried the Lamaze Spin and Explore Garden Gym...she seemed to like it but was a bit unsure of what to do. It's a floor mat with bright colors and toys attached with a spinning chair she lays on her belly with and, well spins. I think our baby will like it bit better simply because that's what he/she will start using for tummy time right away. Now, Klara's in her cousins Graco Jumpster. She too has one at home so I was sure she would enjoy this. And it goes without saying, she does. Klara is jumping like crazy. Giggling non-stop. Our cats are real unsure about this little human, and I am nervous about my door frame...just kidding. Having her play with these toys really makes me feel better about the items I have already purchased. I feel that big chances are being taken when decided what to buy and what to pass up. Luckily, everything so far has been garage sale items...not much of an investment. Still, it's a lot of fun to see a smiling child playing with my babes toys.
Labels:
Auntie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment