Thursday, July 29, 2010

Overwhelmed with Discourage

When I got the news of my fatal lay-off we also got word that the position Scott had been waiting for opened...3 of 'em!!! PTL!!!

It was amazing timing! No need to worry about finances...if he got the job of course!

Scott got an interview. He went and felt so good about it. He felt good about what he said and about the interviewers! He was on cloud 9. Over a week after the interview and us thinking that there's no way he didn't get this job, he's too perfect for it, he received an email stating all positions had been filled.

He was crushed. As was I.

Now what?

My lay-off is extended. But that's not going to take care of all the added expenses we where hoping Scott raise would easily cover. I feel like we are at the deep end and no life guard on duty.

I definitely bit off more then I can chew with the home improvements and new furniture plans...and it's too late to back down, a child is on the way and will be living here in 4-5 months.

I am doing what I can. I'm stocking up on supplies now. Using all the coupons and deals I can find. All my Zumba money has been used to purchase diapers and formula.

My mind keeps going back to Scott. It's just too hard to believe Scott wasn't picked. And this leaves me truly wondering what's is going to happen next?

No comments: