It's been strange, a good strange. Everything is weird, and I'm not a fan of my new "normal".
My new normal is...sleep or be sleepy, eat or feel gross and nauseous, get up and pee or forget about falling asleep, drink water or well, I don't really have a choice. I feel great in the morning and afternoon hours. I like to nap around 3. Then, evening? I'm done. I start to feel sleepy, cranky and I can not get enough to eat. I HAVE to eat right before bed...a bowl of cereal is my usual choice. Anything that will fill me up. I've had two episodes of the throw up kind of morning sickness. I shared the first experience. The second one happen Sunday morning as I was getting ready for church. I'm so nervous now. Not knowing when/if it will hit. As long as I'm home...I'll be fine. We'll see.
I am one day away from the second trimester. I seriously thought I would never make it here. Sad? Yeah. Who wants to think those nasty thoughts. "This is too good to be true" rules my life. I hope this new stage will change all that. My next appointment is coming up and it could not be here soon enough. I want to hear baby again so desperately...to verify s/he's there, again.
Body wise there have been changes. I have a belly. It's small in the morning but as the day moves along it starts to poke out more. I haven't gained weight but my pants do not fit. I am always in my stretchy zumba pants. I need new bras. But, I'm trying to hold off clothes shopping until it's absolutely necessary. I'm getting nervous about gaining too much weight mainly because of my vain body image. It's distorted I'm sure. If I could just get a large belly without the larg(er) bootie I'd be happy. However, I know that's a joke. I eat good. Healthy. Minus the McD's trip in the past. I would like to exercise more but my current and severe lack of energy effects that need greatly. Hoping that will change soon. I'm often catching my breath. I get dizzy but have learned how to help that.
Since week 9 I haven't had any scares. I'm loving that.
Now, that week 14 is hours away, I'm needing that energy to come quick. And all the other improvements that will take place. I hear the second trimester is the best and most comfortable.
Here's to you, Second Tri.
No comments:
Post a Comment