Life is a little chaotic right now. We are in the process (a very slow moving process) of water proofing our basement, turning the computer room/catch all room into a respectable nursery, painting all the main level rooms (which includes baby room, living room, entryway and kitchen) and, relocating the office into the kitchen. These projects started before we knew we were pg. And since then very little has been done. So right now, I feel like life is a big, ugly, tangled mess. I hate that. I hate mess and disorder. My house is often a mess, with three animals running around, BUT what I'm living in right now does not compare. I am so looking forward to the day when baby stuff is in baby room, basement stuff is in the basement, and the office is functioning again. Just to have a spot for the phone book would be a miracle. I think that's what I need, a miracle.
Besides the overwhelming chaos of the condition of the house I am also feeling a financial pressure. We have all major baby item that have yet to be purchased. And we are needing different living room furniture to better accommodate our tiny home. I need a double size sleeper sofa ( i plan on sleeping in the living room for months after baby's born), a small, comfy chair, and maybe a small end table (I'm good at finding those at garage sale/second hand shops). But I do have faith all this will be taken care of with time. It always is.
No comments:
Post a Comment