I would say I got the best Mother's Day gift of all time, seeing baby at 9 weeks. But being that Scott is a man, his gift is pretty "cool".
Yesterday Scott and his uncle, Brian, installed the mount for a trailer hitch on my car/truck-type-half-breed thing. I wouldn't really "truck" to describe Aztec, but the book uses "truck". I do disagree. ANYWAY! Not the point.
It turns out it was quite a hassle. Which only pushed Scott towards more hatred for my pretty blue "car". The spare tire, which was mounted under the vehicle, is now in the back...I'm not thrilled about that fact...and now the tire is pretty much useless now that they had to literally cut the thing OFF to get the bracket on. But hey, Scott got the hitch he always wanted....paid in full (yep, the whole amount) by his wonderful wife :) it's ok for me to say I'm wonderful because, WOW was that expensive. There goes my wedding $$ and Zumba $$. Sure hope that supply replenishes fast! I got baby to shop for!
OOps. I wondered off the point again. Happy Father's Day sweets. Hope you enjoy pulling trailers and boats for many years to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment