Wednesday after our appointment we went out for some lunch. We drove around for awhile, I wasn't sure what I was in the mood for. As we were drive along Scott proposed an idea. I recently finished a job for the U and soon will be receiving a check in the mail that I planned would go towards a laptop.
Scott continued his proposal by saying, "if you agree for all of your U money to go towards a "bill" we'll go and buy you your lap top today"....I agreed without hesitation. And the "bill" he was referring to was the Best Buy bill we will soon be receiving...Thank you sweetie!
I got an Asus laptop. Its beautiful! and for an added treat he threw in a Bamboo tablet. It's all awesome! However, my Mothers Day/Birthday/Christmas/Valentines/You're having my baby/Mothers Day Gift is already sitting in my lap :)
No comments:
Post a Comment