At 8weeks I seem to be fine. The usual is still the usual. I seem to avoid the whole morning sickness thing...besides the occasional nausea.
We have 3 weeks to wait for our first appointment. I NEED this time to pass quickly! I am in my head way too much. Always thinking of the WORST scenario...miscarriage. The thought will not leave me. Everything I feel or notice come out (gross, I know, get over it) I FREAK out. My thoughts immediately go to, "Well, this is it, the beginning of a miscarriage." I try hard to enjoy this and not stress and self diagnosis, every time I fail miserably.
When I'm not obsessing about awful things I do fun things like...
Yesterday, I went to a HUGE sale with Heidi. IT.WAS.AMAZING!
I bought:
Baby Bjorn=$30.00
Graco Swing that attached to a door frame=$10.00
Room decor (4 8x10 frames, 1 rug and 4 animal wall things-not using)=$15.00
Changing table pad w/three covers=$10.00
Total=$69.97 including tax
If I bought new and paid regular price:
Baby Bjorn=$79.99
Graco Swing=$54.99
Room Decor=$120.00 (frames and rug priced at $20 each)
Changing pad w/ three covers=$70.00
Total=$324.98 not including tax
I saved $255.01!!! LOVE GARAGE SALES!!
No comments:
Post a Comment