Friday, May 7, 2010

9wks Today

...and I feel no different from previous weeks. This seems like too much a "breeze". Just sore, tired and very little nausea is all I experience.

I was super scarred on Monday. I had some red on the TP after class. I made an appointment for Wednesday and my PA helped me feel much better. I had a urine test done a they drew another blood sample. A few hours after the visit I received an email. All is OK. Smiles.

But, I'm strongly considering quiting my class. My PA does not like it one bit and I am not willing to take any chances for the sake of Zumba. I have lots to think about the coming weeks.

We also scheduled an ultrasound for this coming Monday to ease my anxieties. I'm hoping all is normal and we'll see a little kidney bean on the ultrasound monitor, and see a heartbeat as well.

Also, I just switched from a doc to a midwife. My appointment is now pushed back a week. May 28th is the first big appointment. I'll be 12wks along and will hopefully hear the heartbeat.

Because of the weird bleeding I'm not sure what or how to feel. Do I get nervous, or do I remind myself that I am not in control and if God wants this baby to be ours baby will be. Everything I feel or don't feel I immediately think the worst. Wednesday morning I was convinced I was having an ectopic pregnancy if not a miscarriage. I put myself through the worst. Monday needs to be here now!...

No comments: