Give Me Jesus
"In the morning, when I rise In the morning, when I rise In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus. Give me Jesus, Give me Jesus, You can have all this world, But give me Jesus. When I am alone, When I am alone, When I am alone, give me Jesus. Give me Jesus, Give me Jesus, You can have all this world, But give me Jesus. When I come to die, When I come to die, When I come to die, give me Jesus, Give me Jesus, Give me Jesus, You can have all this world, But give me Jesus"
Pass Me Not
"Pass me not, O gentle Savior, Hear my humble cry; While on others Thou art smiling, Do not pass me by. Let me at Thy throne of mercy, Find a sweet relief, Kneeling there in deep contrition; Help my unbelief. Savior, Savior hear my humble cry: While on others Thou art calling. Do not pass me by."

"In the morning, when I rise In the morning, when I rise In the morning, when I rise, give me Jesus. Give me Jesus, Give me Jesus, You can have all this world, But give me Jesus. When I am alone, When I am alone, When I am alone, give me Jesus. Give me Jesus, Give me Jesus, You can have all this world, But give me Jesus. When I come to die, When I come to die, When I come to die, give me Jesus, Give me Jesus, Give me Jesus, You can have all this world, But give me Jesus"
Pass Me Not
"Pass me not, O gentle Savior, Hear my humble cry; While on others Thou art smiling, Do not pass me by. Let me at Thy throne of mercy, Find a sweet relief, Kneeling there in deep contrition; Help my unbelief. Savior, Savior hear my humble cry: While on others Thou art calling. Do not pass me by."

No comments:
Post a Comment