Two summers ago was a busy time. Weddings! My of two favorites were Scott' s sister, Heidi and my brother, Andrew. Heidi and her husband Ben were married on June 23rd, 2007. Andrew and his wife were married July 21st, 2007. Both weddings were beautiful, fun and unforgettable. I was involved in both. In Heidi and Ben's wedding I was honored to be her Matron of honor. A title I shared with her cousin. Heidi's so loved she had TWO speeches written about her! I wanted to make myself completely available to Heidi during all the planning. Work was so nice and flexible. It was so much fun attending most all the showers thrown for her! I had a great time throwing one myself! Heidi, who is always beautiful, was breathe taking that day. She was glowing. Ben, not too bad himself.

In Andrew and Heidi's wedding I made the centerpieces and, with my sister, I was the candle lighter. A difficult task on a windy day. Their wedding was beautiful. In Montana, middle of a mountain valley. Picture paradise. Perfect weather, gorgeous mountain views. It couldn't have been more spectacular. Heidi Mae, was so beautiful in her wedding dress, hair up, perfect make up. Andrew, handsome as well. Black suit.
These two weddings gave my memories I will cherish forever.
1 comment:
You think that day was fun... just wait til we renew our vows!
Post a Comment