
Zumba Has changed Scott's wife. January of '08 my MIL and I started attending a zumba class near by. I was nervous. I didn't know what it was or how tough it was going to be. Nine months later I became an instructor. A couple of months after that I started my own class. Although, I still attend my instructors class, I will not give that up. She kicks my butt every time.
Zumba has changed my life. I "zumba" three to fours times a week. I feel great. I AM ADDICTED!! My body has changed. Visible abs. Tighter butt. Toned arms. Stronger legs. Those are all obvious changes. The changes I am more interested in are the ones inside my body. I am interested in the strong heart and lungs aspect of zumbaing or exercising in general.
I have stuck with zumba, unlike every other thing I've tried, because it isn't exercise. Or, it doesn't feel like it is. I love to dance and that's exactly what I do! And I sweat! And I'm sore the next day. Making me feel like I actually am making a difference in myself!
The music alone gives me the energy to move! Everyone should try zumba once. It worked for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment