My mother was able to come down for 3 days and 2 nights last week! All in the name of WORK! Non-stop we painted, arranged, moved, cleaned, talked, assembled, shopped, ate and then finally slept...repeat that one day two more times!
With just me and mom working majority of the projects I was so ready for some extra help...enter Scott and Alyssa.
Scott had all of Friday off and devoted it to us and the house. Alyssa also came up. Hesitant to help she quickly gave in.
I...we were exhausted Friday evening.
At this point everything I wanted to happen did! And within the time I wanted all to happen in! How awesome is that?
The kitchen, living room, entry way, babes room, AND BASEMENT(!) are all completely painted. And I'm sure these walls are as eager as I am to have some pictures and hooks decorating them. All that is left on the list is the purchase of the new pull out sofa and to find new homes for some furniture we have no room for but hate to toss. If you know of anyone who would like to temporarily store a computer desk, a love seat and matching sofa let me know!
I am so thankful to mom for taking the time and energy to help get this house in working order again. I was in such a rut. I think we lived in that mess for 6 plus months! ISH! (don't misunderstand! It wasn't like animal feces mess it was like an unorganized but organized mess all at the same time).
I am so satisfied with the changes and will be posting pictures soon!
Mom also VOLUNTEERED to come back down for a few days and clean...DEEP CLEAN!!
I'm so blessed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment