...to purchase paint and furniture! I'm so glad these big decisions have been made. The best part is Scott doesn't care what I do! I simply get to do it! Which means a small recliner-only for me, a full sleeper sofa, blue living room walls, and one dark one, an eat-in living room, and one large rug! No coffee table, no large sofa. And all contemporary. This is going to be good!
The living room is ready and so is the office/kitchen, baby room and the entry way! Colors have been picked! Which wasn't hard because all three rooms will be the same...
Are you imagining it??
So picture this: Three walls Urban Nature blue, the other Catalyst Steel. The kitchen and all other rooms in Naturalist Stone! I'm playing with the idea of painting the small wall in the kitchen Catalyst Steel or Natural Canvas...or maybe even Gingered Root. HMM. I may have more work to do...Dang it! Ill have to get my moms opinion when she comes down this week.
I can just smell the paint now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment