Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Things that Touch Me.

Yesterday, while at work, I took a few seconds and checked Facebook. One of my Facebook friends had this posted on her profile as her status...

Put this as your status if you or somebody you know has suffered BABY LOSS or INFERTILITY. ♥♥♥ The majority won't put it on, because unlike cancer, baby loss/infertility is a taboo. ♥♥♥ Break the silence. ♥♥♥ In Memory of all the ~Angel~ babies gone too soon but never forgotten, and the babies who were not possible but............ are so loved.

...And now I do. It meant so much to see someone else acknowledge the pain IF/baby loss causes. I'm sure everyone knows that losing a child or have IF is painful. That's obvious. But, to have to go through it, day by day, month by month is something completely different.

Thank you Ann for posting this!

No comments: