I always have the itch to change something, paint this, rearrange that, replace those. And all these thoughts and desires are always directed to Scott. His itch doesn't seem to both him like mine does. Weirdo. So my latest itch was to repaint the bathroom and add bead board, after seeing a picture on the HDTV website. I showed Scott and he seemed a little more willing to listen then ever before.
Well, a few days after I expressed this new idea I came home, from work, with bead board resting against the wall in my living room, tons of necessary tools and paint samples! I was so excited and totally surprised! What's next? Me coming home to a wall knocked down? Lets all hope ;)
Saturday is the big day! I'm getting a new bathroom (almost). After completion I'll post before and afters!
Consider itch scratched.
No comments:
Post a Comment