Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bum BUM BUMMED...

...Is how I feel today (I would rather use other words to describe my mood, however, I am a lady)

Yesterday started great. I slept IN. I write IN because I got double-digit-hours worth of sleep. Awesome.

The day continued. Scott and I met up with Ben and Heidi and for the next few hours and had a great time. At some point in the evening Heidi had to leave for work. We were stopped at BWW in Maplewood. For some conversation. While Ben and Scott enjoyed there HOT boneless chicken wings, and I devoured my incredible chocolate cake with a side of vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup drizzled everywhere, without a second thought, my vehicle was the victim of a random hate crime. My front passenger window was busted in and purse was snatched. (I'm yelling in my head right now)

My life that was concentrated in that one little bag is now used/abused and discarded somewhere by some group of creeps that have no respect for others belongings. I feel bad for the souls that live a life with no moral ground. Where are their lives headed? What were their childhood dreams? Certainly not stealing from innocent chocolate cake eaters.

I know my life with one day come together again in another bag. But right now, I miss seeing the cute pink quilted purse my mom bought me because when she saw it she thought of me. That's what I miss. Not my awesome pens, a pretty necklace that I bought myself as a reminder of Hawaii, not even the $18 dollar wallet that was perfect for all my money and cards (haha (I don't have money)). Its was MY bag represented. My mom.

Yesterday did not end as great as it started. It ended cold. Literally and figuratively.

No comments: