Finally, we are doing something about it. Not only did I schedule an appointment with an OB/GYN (which Scott ended up cancelling), we have an appointment with an IF specialist. No need for an OB when you have a specialist. Thanks to Carol for getting us the information but also to Heidi for getting PG. If she hadn't I would still be dragging my feet for the fear of maybe finding out that there really could be something wrong. So, I have my fears, anxieties, and anger to keep me company until July 28th when we go to Maple Grove to see Dr. Phillip Marcus (apparently he's the best). I hate how nervous I am already.
I shouldn't have done my homework. I went to http://www.ratemds.com/filecache/doctor-ratings.jsp?did=20982 to see his ratings as a doctor. NOT GOOD! Some patients rave about him and others are completely disgusted by him. I hope we like him, that he can really help us, and that he has some sort of answers for us.
What kind of questions should I ask?
What should I be prepared for?
Please pray for peace and understanding. I NEED IT! This situation is ripping me apart and I can't continue feeling this way.
2 comments:
I will pray for you guys. Also is it possible that maybe his ratings are so bad because he told people what they didn't want to know? Just keep that in mind when you go to see him, that maybe it isn't his fault people are so angry with his results. Keep positive!!
-Kristen
Kudos to you for taking charge! Im sure the news will be good & if for some reason its not, with all the advancements in medicine these days they will figure something out! Im sure a lot of weight will be lifted off your shoulders after the appt. I will be praying for you guys to be on the baby wagon soon! :)
Post a Comment