Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In the name of Surgery

Tomorrow morning Scott's gallbladder will be taken out (gallstones). So, Today will be spent packing for the cabin. Strange? Not really. My brother and his wife flew in yesterday morning from Hawaii. This is perfect timing. Scott's on medical leave and I just happen to have a good stretch of days off. My sister will be up there, my brother, sister-in-law, parents, uncle...a mini family reunion!

It would have been more perfect if Scott's surgery was today and we could then head up north after the softball games tomorrow instead of early Friday morning.

I'm very excited and ready for a relaxing time at the cabin! Earlier this spring and summer every time I or we would go up it was just for the day...working on the yard or in the cabin! Finally, all the hard and big work is done. Now, it's Andrews turn. Mom has a long list of things she wants him to finish!

1 comment:

Erickson Family said...

Ohh :( Wish Scott a speedy recovery for me!! Surgery is never any fun...hope you two have a nice relaxing weekend to recoop!