Yesterday I finally attached an end date on the Zumba. It was so much harder then I thought it would ever be. Even though I know, and my students know, it is temporary.
September 27th is my last day as an instructor....until I return sometime in 2011.
However, I am so incredibly glad that I have a sub. One of my students became an instructor and is really enjoying herself and her new venture. I'm glad I was able to open some doors for her and give her this opportunity!
I will miss the cash. A long while ago I made the decision to use all zumba money on baby. Diapers (with coupons), formula (with coupons), and sale items I found. But the price of continuing is far greater. My students aren't getting the new material and the high energy instructor they need and my back hates me.
So as of September 27th, farewell Zumba, for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment