Thursday, May 21, 2009

To tone down or not to tone down?

What a great question. Isn't it? Well, maybe I should explain what I mean and a little history so you can give me an answer to the horrible question.

Situation/History:
Husband and wife "trying" for 13 months, no baby.
Wife's doctor suggests she tones it down?! "It" referring to zumba. NO ANYTHING BUT ZUMBA!!! Tone it down? WHAT!!?!
Background:
I'm healthy. My monthlies are completely normal. I don't smoke. Drink very occasionally. I exercise (which seems to be the problem). I eat fine, except the bags of cookies here and there.


I sense you're feeling the outrage too.

How can I tone it down? I TEACH IT! So now, I'm torn....do I tone it down to eventually nearly nothing or should I continue because I have been zumbaing for 16 months and my body is SO custom to it. Or I can compromise. If I'm still not pg in a few months I'll seriously consider changing my life style. (insert major pout here)
So, what do think...?

1 comment:

ashley erickson photography said...

A little bundle of joy will be so worth the Zumba sacrifice!! You can always pick up where you left off! :)