My sweet dear husband. Always caring for my needs.
A few days ago mother nature gave me that special gift. Well, I was nearly out of stock to handle this "gift". I was running late for the day and since Scott was planning on making a trip to the store I asked if he could pick me up a few things. He accepted my request. I gave him a quick description of what I needed. Always with wings and panty liners. Simple shopping list. Well, the story you should know before hand is this, because we have been "trying" (wink wink) for 13 months. I have been hesitant to buy large quantities of woman supplies. I didn't want tons of leftovers taking up space....understandably, right? But my cute and dear hubster. He came home with the bulk size panty liners, a supply of 100 (not wrapped in there cute little pouches they're now are available in)!!!! And a HUGE box of Always with wings....He sure covered my needs....
No comments:
Post a Comment