Is there anything more daunting?
It's absolutely terrifying. To me anyway. Shopping online for ...
CLOTHES...
When it comes to clothes I must try them on first, at the store...This size is too big! Whoa, underestimated that fit! One size up please!...are my usual thoughts as go through the exhausting task it is to shop for new attire...
BUT! when it comes to maternity clothes, different story.
Find something that fits now, it wont fit next month. I buy everything large. Even pants (cant forget I need short). The one tricky factor is time of year; seasons.
This pregnancy will be mostly cooler temps...due end of June...still pretty cool. Thank The All Mighty!
Yesterday I placed my first online order ever! EVER! (for clothes)
1 pair of jeans ( I have a pair the exact same. Love them. But my current pair is too long and too light)
3 (or 4) shirts all large (except one that was only available in M...but I know it will stretch)
and
1 sweater for Scott
Everything was on sale or discounted + free shipping on orders $50.00 or more (no problem) + 15% off entire order that day only. Boy, did I love the final total...
In 7-9 business days I will finally have shirts with no holes, or pit stains, and pants I won't trip over....
Today, the online shopping has continued. I have a gift certificate to an online store...my only challenge is I can't decide which cool product I want...a new camera bag! A new camera strap with neck cushion? Or something I don't need but think it's super awesome? Do I buy a bunch of little things or go for the one big item...?
Maybe Ill let Scott help me choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment