Friday, January 27, 2012

E-Mealz

Because I am an awful menu planner.
Because we are on a budget.
Because this is exactly what I need.
Because I am lazy...

This website is for me...and I just signed up. (Ive been wanting this for over a year. I finally took the leap)

No more freezer burnt food tossed in the garbage.
No more shopping for only staples.
No more starring at the fridge/pantry/freezer feeling completely lost.
No more "what are we going to have for supper tonight"...at 8pm.
No more box meals, hot dogs, or canned soup! (not that I actually do that or anything)

Shopping tomorrow. Let's do this!

Thanks for being created E-Mealz!

AND!!! Not only does it create a 7 day menu plan, and provides the recipes...it also creates a shopping list tailored to your preferred grocery store and the "cheaper" products are listed right on the list for you plus the price!  And the recipes are created with similar ingredients...no more waste! Hallelujah!

No comments: