Disclaimer: This blogger does not proof read before posting. If offended by bad grammer, poor spelling, or pathetic use of the english language discontinue use.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Less is More
As much i truly love being pregnant (yes, I really do). I am so READY for my less jiggly, less large, less water displacing body to come back! Now, yes i know my body will never be what it was...but that doesn't mean i cant work for it. And, man! I am ready to work for it! I am ready to sweat from a hard hour work out and ready to say goodbye to the sweaty body from walking up the steps. I am ready for my heart to feel like its about to pump out of my chest from a hard hour work out and ready to say good bye to a hard pumping heart from my body trying to compensate for falling blood pressure. I'm ready for wet sports bras, deep breaths, workout clothes and shoes that fit, and feeling like i can take on the world! Who knew i would ever miss hard exercise THIS much!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment