Wednesday, October 13, 2010

9 Lives

Prepare yourself. In 56 days this blog will go through another big change. The evolution of this blog will make another 180.

All baby, all the time.

Well, not actually.

I hope to remain myself (a better self) and not go completely into a just "mommy" mode. I need to keep some "Ange"! I do not want my identity to be defined as a mom. I want to keep my different lives separate yet running together in a harmony that works for all (Scott and babe). I want to be the wife I truly strive to be. I want to be the photo-taker, I am working hard to become. I want to be the employee my co-workers expect and more. I want to be the family member and friend the closest to me deserve. I want to be the individual I can be proud of. And I want to be the mom that my baby could ever dream for.

Lots of lives to juggle. But, I'm up for the challenge. Let us hope this works!

No comments: