Thursday, April 15, 2010

6wks-Sprinkle


Well, officially 6wks tomorrow.

I'm super tired. I feel like I'm getting over a bad cold, without the cold. I'm good in the morning and afternoon but as soon as I sit to watch Dr. Phil (3pm) I'm OUT! I'm always asleep before Oprah. After that, the rest of the evening is shot. I drink a LOT of water which means even more potty trips~I hate getting off the couch. It's so hard! If my house work isn't done by 2pm it has to wait until tomorrow. Making food is not an attractive thought (after 3pm) so, either I wait for Scott to cook or yogurt/fruit, toast, or cereal is my "snack". I'm completely off caffeine, since we found out. I miss it. Every once in a while I take a sip of Scott's coffee to see if I've lost the taste for it yet...nope. I've had some nausea. Usually I feel it before I eat breakfast...or it's all my head. My boobs HURT!! The pain comes and goes. I can't lay on my stomach AT ALL! They are absolutely huge and heavy! It's incredible.

Despite the major fatigue and super sore boobs, I love this whole new process my body is going through. I am looking forward to every new pain and discomfort pregnancy has to offer! Bring IT! I've been waiting far too long to not enjoy this!

1 comment:

Erickson Family said...

:) Too cute, I remember those days well. All I wanted to do was sleep! Can't wait to see your little bump!!