"Hi, can I be transferred to Clinic E, please? I need to make an appointment with Dr. David Hovinen."
"Thank you."
(ring ring ring ring ring-leaving a message with all my info and what I need my Doc to do. For the second time)
After my shower I have 3 missed calls and 2 voicemails:
1st massage: Hello Angela, this is 'so and so" calling from Dr. Hovinen's office. There is an order put into radiology. You'll need to take a pg test and there's an order for a prescription you'll need to take as directed after the procedure...blah blah blah..more info I'm vigorously short handing.
2nd message: Hello Angela, its "so and so" again. Sorry for all the messages. You'll need to take the medication BEFORE the procedure as directed. If you have any questions please call"
I call...no answer...no leavy message.
I then call radiology.
(ring ring ring) To my surprise, A PERSON!
"OH! Hi, I'm Angela Lindell."
"How do you spell that?"
"L.I.N.D.E.L.L. I need to schedule a hystosalpingogram."
"L.I.N.D.E.L.L.?"
"Yep."
"Can I have your number area code first"
"763-300-****"
"Thank you. The scheduler is out of the office. I'll have her call you."
"oh, Ok?"
20 minute pass.
"Angela?"
"yes"
"Hi, the two who do the procedure are in a meeting. And, I'm not able to confirm their schedules for this procedure. Can I have one of them call you back at this number"
"That would be great. Thank you, Good bye"
Still no call back! This is a time sensitive procedure! PEOPLE! Call me back! I have 5 days,(ahem, now 3 days-two of which fall on a weekend) correction, I have 1 day to get this thing scheduled and performed! Along with all the other junk that goes along with this procedure. If it's not done by Monday or Tuesday of next week I have to wait a whole cycle all because of a call. One call. Or lack there of.
Something that is already tough to handle and deal with is getting a heck of a lot tougher...
CALL. ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment