Thursday, September 9, 2010

It Takes a Village

In my friends past pregnancies I noticed how giving their family and friends were. They were given so much! They seemed to be all taken care of. It was a great thing. But, for some reason I never thought I would be on the receiving end of so much generosity. I thought that maybe my relationships weren't as close as what others seem have. Kind of a sad thought.

To my great surprise I am loved by so many! I too, have been given more than I ever thought was possible (maybe too much). Bags and tots of clothes, gifts from so many. I am so blessed in this pregnancy. And I keep thinking about all those wonderful people that will surround my boy as he grows. He is already a prince to so many. The values these people have and the faith and hope they all believe in warms my heart. I do believe it takes a village...and what better village to be apart of.

No comments: