Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Counting Down the Days

On Friday night we leave for the cabin to get an even earlier start to Ely Saturday morning! I am so excited. This is our first vacation since Hawaii and our last without a child.

This is a whole family affair. All my siblings and wife, parents, uncle and uncles gf.

Months ago Andrew organized this trip...with moms help. He picked the place and time and we were all fortunate enough to get the time off work.

I'm really looking forward to waking up early and enjoying the sunrise with a cup of instant decaf coffee :) Honest truth. I'm a little nervous with my recent onset of car sickness...my body hates long drives, staying out and up late (past 7-8pm. How pathetic is that)...more sickness, and not having what I need...the comforts of home have really been appreciated during this strange stage of pregnancy. My everything has changed! I have never had an issue with car sickness (I actually like long drives), staying out and up late was normal...and I use to be just fine with just my tooth brush and paste. Not anymore...I know Ill be ok if I simply listen to my body...as inconvenient as it may be.

Everything is in works. We are counting down the days and have SO much to do in between. Meals to cook and freeze, laundry to wash and pack, house to clean, car to organize, boat to prepare, and all the little extras to think about.

Just hopin' for AMAZING weather!!

No comments: