Yesterday evening I had my first "morning" sickness experience. Scott came home with supper from Arby's. I started with sipping my soda and moved on to the curly fries. All good so far until I started eating my sandwich. The sandwich was an "Arby's Burger". I had it before and yum, it was delicious. Not last night. It didn't satisfy me as it had in the past. Half way through the sandwich I got the imabouttopuke feeling. I grabbed the brown paper bag our food came in and rushed towards the bathroom. At which point Scott yelled out, "No not the bag...Arby sauce!!" I threw the bag at him, squatted at the freshly clean toilet (thank goodness) opened my mouth to spit out the food I was working on and let 'er rip. The whole episode lasted 3-5 minutes. During it I started laughing because it was the weirdest thing ever! No stomach acid came up, just food! No food came up in my nose. Nothing like the usual stomach evacuation I had experienced in the past.
Afterward, I wiped my mouth, swished some water, and finished my fries. I felt as normal (maybe even better) as could be. Scott was sweet. He gave the rest of his fries too since I wasn't going to go near that sandwich. No worries, it wasn't wasted Scott finished what I left.
So, that is what morning sickness it like huh?...not bad :) I do hope that was the first AND last.
No comments:
Post a Comment