Sunday, May 30, 2010

Quickie Update

First of all Happy Memorial Day Weekend. I hope you all are able celebrate and remember those who have and are fighting for you.

Ok. last Friday we were able to hear babies heartbeat. It took a few moments to find but once she did it was the most beautiful sound. Of course that's when I start laughing UNCONTROLLABLY. I tried to calm down but the laughing only made me laugh harder. I so wanted to listen longer. Stupid cry-giggles.

We spent about 4 hours at the hospital. I had 3 appointments with a waiting period between each. It was all fine. We ate while we waited. It certainly pays to work and know people there.

My 9week u/s pictures are still not printed. I was told they will be mailed to me. I'm sure I'll have to do a follow-up on this request.

That's it for now. I do plan on writing about other happenings in my life...promise.

No comments: